1. Dress for the weather! Be sure you have a raincoat or a poncho. They sell ponchos at Disneyland but you can save money by buying one at home! Waterproof shoes like rain boots will help your feet stay dry.
Pro tip: Pack an extra shirt/pair of pants/socks just in case you get too wet so you're not uncomfortable.
2. Know what will be closed. Not all rides can operate in the rain. Knowing what you can't do can help spare some disappointment. According to the Disneyland website, the following rides close when it's more than just a drizzle:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island (although that's not applicable this winter, still good to know for he future)
- Mad Tea Party
- Gadget's Go Coaster
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Outdoor shows, parades, and fireworks can be cancelled, too.
3. Take advantage of low crowds. Fewer people plan a trip when rain is in the forecast and most locals will stay home. So take this time to go on rides that usually have a crazy line. Go on your favorites twice in a row!
4. Enjoy some attractions you usually skip. With the extra time you might find yourself with due to low crowds, you can try some indoor activities you'd otherwise pass by. Maybe Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, the Beast's Library at the Art of Animation Building, or the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through. These are all dry, warm, and lots of underrated fun.
5. Have some delicious hot food! Try the tomato soup at the Jolly Holiday Bakery or the clam chowder in a bread bowl at the Royal Street Veranda (no indoor seating though, so hopefully the soup can keep you warm enough). We also suggest spending time people watching anywhere with indoor seating and coffee/hot chocolate.
6. Get some cool pictures. With low crowds and interesting reflections, you can get some really interesting shots. Give it a try and don't forget to share them with your Dole Whip A Day friends!
7. Get wet! You're most likely already wet. Be brave and go on Splash Mountain!
Some genuinely nice stuff on this website.. As I am planing for disneyland paris holidays, i booked my travel from “Gold Crest Holidays”. they give me such a reliable and quality services.ReplyDelete
I hope that more and more people will start reading your blog.ReplyDelete
It’s often tough to decide whether you should make the flower delivery yourself or make the most of the florist delivery. You can opt for professional floral supply Miami for wide range of flowers. You can hire reliable floral supply Miami for more information.ReplyDelete