1. Disneybounding Away From the Parks
Disneybounding is a really fun way to dress like your favorite Disney characters without breaking Disneyland's rule against adults wearing costumes. But do you do it when you're not at the parks? I MAY have made this Lilo style dress to wear when I go to Hawaii.
2. Scope Out Local Places to Find Dole Whip
The frozen yogurt shop near my house has it sometimes. I've been known to call and ask before I head over.
3. Plan Your Next Disney Trip the Second You Get Home from the Last
Sometimes you just need to know that you're going back to the Happiest Place on Earth, even if you were there last week and your next trip won't be for a year. You can still price out hotels, right???
4. Drop Disney Movie Quotes Daily
If it's wrong to yell "dishonor on your cow" at someone who upsets you, then I don't want to be right.
5. Price out Disneyland Weddings Even Though You're Single/Already Married
Maybe you just want to be prepared. Maybe you'll have a Disney vow renewal. How will you know if you don't do the research?