- Parking at Mickey and Friends (the tram WILL NOT be running, so bring your walking shoes)
- Admission to previously closed areas of the park for shopping, photos, and food that will remain closed to those who are visiting without tickets
- Unlimited Photo Pass downloads
- $25 towards your food and beverage (non-alcoholic) purchases
- Dining opportunities at Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle (reservations open March 11, but don't necessarily mean you'll get tickets for that day, so be careful and be flexible)
|Photo Credit: Disney|
Let's talk about the food!!! A Touch of Disney will offer foods we love from all over the parks, including Dole Whip (hooray!) and even the Blue Bayou's Monte Cristo sandwich. Don't worry that you'll be too full after your Monte Cristo, many of the usually larger offerings will be served "snack size" so you can sample everything. A full food guide will be released soon, so keep an eye out on our Facebook page.
How do you get tickets?? Tickets for March 18 - April 5 will go on sale starting March 4! No word on an end date, if there will even be one, but we do know that they'll release more dates on a rolling schedule. Be sure to get your tickets online at Disneyland.com because they *won't* be available at the ticket booths at the park.
This is coming up soon, so keep checking back in as we'll be sharing more information and details as they become available.