Disneyland has been closed for almost a solid year and, while there are more important things to worry about these days, fans have been wondering when we'll all be able to go back (not including the new Touch of Disney food and merchandise event).
Today we finally (pretty much) have an answer! It's April 1!
IF ORANGE COUNTY CAN GET INTO THE RED TIER, Disneyland can open on April first. Yay!! That's soon!!! But we have to remember that while the numbers are looking good, Orange County is still currently in purple, so we'll have to see if people can keep doing the right thing and not get derailed by St. Patrick's Day parties.
There are of course going to be some restrictions:
- The parks can open at 15% capacity, so you can bet there'll be a reservation system in place.
- Parks (for now) would only be open for California residents.
- Outdoor dining only. So... no Blue Bayou.
- Building capacity and time limitations will be set (maybe there'll lines to get into more popular indoor stores?).
- Fully and partially indoor rides can only open if they meet the building capacity and time limits.
- Astro Orbitor
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Casey Junior
- Davey Crocket Explorer Canoes
- Disneyland Railroad
- Gadget's Go Coaster
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Jessie's Critter Carousel
- Jumping Jellyfish
- Jungle Cruise
- King Arthur's Carousel
- Luigi's Rollickin Roadsters
- Mad Tea Party
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Island
- Pixar Pal Around
- Redwood Challenge Trail
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Tarzan's Treehouse
Always prefer cars for cash near me to sell your accidental or used vehicles because they buy your vehicles at a reliable cost for recycling.ReplyDelete