San Fransokyo Square officially opens tomorrow (although there was a soft opening today) and we're so excited to show you the first look at the fantastic looking menu for the brand new Aunt Cass Cafe. Aunt Cass never disappoints!
In case you didn't know, San Fransokyo Square is the Big Hero 6 retheming of the Pacific Wharf area. The Lucky Fortune Cookery and Cocina Cucamonga Grill will still be there, along with the Ghirardelli ice cream shop. But Aunt Cass Cafe will take over where the Pacific Wharf Cafe used to be.
Let's go through the menu and see what looks best!
For starters we have the Cafe Specialties:
- Curry Beef - $12.49
- Creamy Mac & Cheese (in a sourdough bread bowl) - $12.49
- San Fransokyo Clam Chowder (also in a bread bowl) - $12.49
- Turkey Pesto Club sandwich (served with chips) - $13.29
- Shrimp Katsu Sandwich (served with *garlic* chips) - $14.99
- Chilled Shrimp Soba Noodle Salad - $19.99
- Soba Noodle Salad - $13.99
- Turkey Sandwich (served with a mandarin orange, apple sauce, and a drink) - $7.99
- Mac & Cheese (same sides) - $7.99
- Japanese-style Fluffy Cheesecake - $6.99
- Sugar Cookie or Chocolate Chip Cookie - $4.49
- Peach Soju Citrus Cocktail - $16.00
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company, 805 - $12.00
- Caramel Cream Cold Brew - $6.79
- Honey-Lemon Ade (with yuzu puree and passion fruit and strawberry popping spheres!) - $6.99