It was only two days ago that we found out how and when we can buy Disneyland tickets, and now we have even more info on the highly anticipated park reopening. We know which attractions will be available! It's actually a bigger list than we initially thought it would be and the easiest way to go through it is to look at what *won't* reopen.
Some things to keep in mind before you look at the list:
- Disneyland has to follow certain guidelines for indoor attractions, so you can expect that even though Pirates will be open, it'll be at a much lower capacity than we're used to.
- We already know that nighttime entertainment won't be available, since the parks will be closing at 7pm for the time being. Don't expect any daytime parades or character meet and greets either. Like in Florida, there may be surprise visits and small drive-by "cavalcades" as a way to see characters and get the parade "feeling" without attracting a large crowd sitting and waiting.
- We mentioned it in our earlier post, but here again with a little more info: Fastpass, MaxPass, Single Rider lines, and Magic Morning/Extra Magic hour won't be available to start.
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Jungle Cruise, Matterhorn, and Grizzly River Run won't be open because they're currently being refurbished. Look for those to open sooner than other attractions that, while they may be outdoors, they might be tighter spacing/tougher to staff.
- Splash Mountain WILL be open! We're actually pretty surprised about that one. But it looks like they're not ready to begin work on the Princess and the Frog update. So you can still visit Brer Rabbit in his laughing place for a little while longer.
- The newly refurbished Snow White's Enchanted Wish will be open!!! Can't wait to see all the changes and updates they've made. We'll be sure to share a video when one is available.