It's September 2nd, so you know what that means....Happy Halloween from Disneyland!! Whether you're ready for something spooky or still enjoying summer vibes, tomorrow starts official Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. So let's check out new food offerings, returning favorite attractions, activities, and decorations, and don't forget Oogie Boogie Bash!
I'm hungry, so let's start with the food, shall we?
There are actually a TON of special seasonal offerings this year (check out the full list here). We've pulled together our top recommendations! (all food photos courtesy of Disney)
- Hallloween Candy Sundae (at the Gibson Girl)
- Blood Orange Slush (at the Galactic Grill)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Funnelcake (at the Hungry Bear)
- Mummy Marshmallow Wand (at the Candy Palace)
- Halloween Gray Stuff (at the Red Rose Taverne)
- Pumpkin Brittle (at Pooh's Corner), ONLY available in October!
- Spicy Corn Dog (at the Stage Door Cafe)
- Cookie's and Candy Sundae (at Clarabelle's Ice Cream)
- Pumpkin Fudge (at Bing Bong's)
- Oogie Boogie Macaron (at Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe)
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries (at Flo's)
- Worms, Dice, and Everything Nice cocktail (at Hollywood Lounge)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate (at Plaza de la Familia)
- Caramel Apple Churro (at Grizzly Peak Churro Cart)
|Photo credit: Undercover Tourist|
|Photo Credit: Disney|
- Admission to California Adventure starting at 3pm
- The party starts at 6:00, so if you didn't buy park tickets that day, you can still get in early and have a few hours of DCA fun
- Treat Trails!!!
- Trick or Treat along special routes. I've heard the candy haul is impressive!
- Characters in their Halloween Costumes!
- Keep in mind that character photo ops are a little different this year due to Covid regulations, but don't worry! You can still get that perfect shot with your fave character.
- The Frightfully Fun Parade
- Access to this Halloween parade is only for Oogie Boogie Bash guests and it kicks off with the Headless Horseman. What could be better?
- See all the baddies at the Villain's Grove
- The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail transforms into a spooky trail to follow and meet Maleficent, Facilier, the Queen of Hearts, and more!